This week on Analytics on Fire, we’re back again with another incredible interview; this time with the Deputy CIO of Johns Hopkins University, Geof Corb, on how he and his team learned to embrace BI (business intelligence) disruption and love it.
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- Geof’s background in IT and his current responsibilities with Johns Hopkins.
- How and why he started a wave of disruption of his SAP implementation at Johns Hopkins.
- His tactics and techniques for driving user adoption.
- The challenges of managing two completely diverse groups of users.
- How he enabled self-service to overcome multi-departmental needs.
- How he handles different data user “personas.”
- How they empowered people to create their own analytics.
- The drivers behind disrupting their own BI process.
- Why he tells his staff, “Technology is the easy part.”
- Why a continuous investment in change management is the key to success in BI disruption.
Get full show notes and more information here: http://analyticsonfire.com/8