Today’s episode of Analytics of Fire is an incredible case study with the Senior Manager for Business Analytics and Big Data Solutions for TE Connectivity (previously Tyco Electronics), Naveen Narra, on how their company's Big Data investment paid off in a big way. If you’re in the process of elevating your organization's BI, this episode is for you!
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- Naveen’s background and what TE Connectivity does as a business.
- The BI solutions Naveen and his team were exploring to get quick wins.
- Their “Secret Sauce” to simplify and solve complex problems for the business user.
- What they discovered from 40+ interviews with key business executives and business power users.
- Their biggest game-changer – their innovative way of using reporting.
- How he prioritizes projects and which problems to solve, and how he presents them to the leadership.
- Two important things he did from the get-go to improve the overall engagement.
- How they branded and marketed their BI solution.
- Their transition process from old-school business intelligence reports to building interactive analytics.
- The importance of how you design user experience and interface.
- The 3 categories of their projects: Strategic Projects, Tactical Projects, and Visualization Projects.
- Naveen’s user adoption tips and strategies.
Get full show notes and more information here: http://analyticsonfire.com/7