This week on Analytics on Fire, our very special guest is none other than our own Ryan Goodman. Ryan is the CEO of Centigon Solutions, co-founder of BI Brainz and the resident maps guy. Ryan has spent over 12 years designing business applications and helping business owners adopt maps services into their KPIs.
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- How Ryan became known as “the map guy”.
- The top pitfalls of map integration.
- How to ask the right questions to find what you need.
- Why should people care about maps or GIS? (What is the biggest barrier for folks?)
- Ryan’s steps for mapifying KPIs.
- His thoughts on how to determine the good and the bad of a potential map technology.
- The past (and future) companies that have been bringing map technology to the world.
- Ryan’s process to start exploring maps.
- The three general steps to success with map integration.
- Why you have to understand that it is not all about maps.
You can find show notes and more information by clicking here: http://analyticsonfire.com/13